Mark Dolan has made some excellent observations in his commentary, “Novak Djokovic has won the argument, game set, and match“:
- Djokovic is a twofold hero…for a “brave battle he didn’t have to fight, he is a global standard-bearer for bodily autonomy.”
- large parts of Australia have effectively become a police state
- Djokovic willingly relinquished trophies as a matter of principle.
- “How ironic that Australia should be the home of a kangaroo court.”
- Zero Covid, lockdown policy has failed
- the vaccine, whilst fantastic at preventing severe illness and death, has to be a matter of personal choice.