Alex Epstein has a podcast on “Steps toward decriminalizing nuclear” with Robert Hargraves, cofounder of ThorCon and author of “Thorium: Energy Cheaper Than Coal.”
Topics covered include:
- Why since the creation of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) over 45 years ago not one nuclear power plant has been designed and built to completion.
- Why the Linear no Threshold guiding the NRC should be abolished.
- What ALARA is, and how it increases nuclear costs.
- Why South Korea builds nuclear plants at 1/3 US costs.
- Should the NRC exist at all?